Designed in Australia, the Paradigm 005 Double Cylinder Deadbolt represents the pinnacle in deadbolt security products. Incorporating innovative safety features including Safety Release™, LockAlert® and DualSelect®, the Paradigm 005 Double Cylinder Deadbolt is ideal for residential and architectural applications.
Its contemporary styling can be combined with Entrance Pull handles, roller catches and lever sets.
Features of the Paradigm 005 Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Lockwood paradigm deadbolt Brushed Chrome
- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- SafetyRelease™ automatically unlocks internal turn knob upon key entry from outside
- Conforms to the security and durability requirements of Australian Standard AS4145.2-2008 | SL8D8C6K5
- High security cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- Counterbalance bolt distributes load between door and door frame
- Simple to install, retrofits existing deadbolt door preparations
- Available in round or square designs
The 005 Deadbolt incorporates Lockwood’s patented LockAlert status indicator that shows the Lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes:
Locked from the inside and outside.
Locked from the outside and free to exit from inside.
Free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside.
Turn the key for safety mode.Turn the key further to select secure mode.
Automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry minimising the risk of being locked in.
Successfully tested in accordance with AS2332.3.1:2001 neutral salt spray test.
Bump and pick resistant.
Proportionally distributes the load between the door and door frame.
Replace your existing Deadbolt.
Fits 54mm hole.
60-70mm adjustable backset.
32-48mm door thickness.
|2 Keys Included|
Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
Lockwood Paradigm deadbolt round