The Zanda Stealth Electronic Deadbolt offers the ultimate in electronic convenience. Enjoy 3 levels of convenience for deadbolt security with total peace of mind. The Stealth can be opened via remote, pin code or key. So whether you have a hand full of groceries, you’re sick of fumbling with keys or you want the convenience and freedom of choice, take a closer look at the Stealth security system. Great for the elderly and people on the move, Stealth delivers security with style.
- 3 Ways to Open: Pin Code, Remote or mechanical key override
- 2 Remotes, 2 keys, and batteries included in the kit
- High-security deadbolt with anti-saw protection
- Up to 10 codes can be programmed
- Common C4 key profile for easy rekeying to the rest of your house
- Easy DIY installation, long-life battery power, no wiring required.
- Can be retrofitted over standard 54mm holes and 25mm latch hole
- Modern Brushed Nickel finish
- Adjustable 60-70mm backset
- Can be used in conjunction with Pull Handles or Lever Handles
- Automatic Locking can be activated.
- Wrong Code Lockout – 5 incorrect attempts will freeze the deadbolt for 3 minutes. The key will still override in this instance.
- Low Battery Warning
Handle Length: Top Top to Bottom Bottom 295mm top plate width 64mm x 105mm Long
adjustable bottom fixing screw allows for a variation of fixing points from 210mm to 245mm
This Front Entry Handle set is aesthetically pleasing and functional when used with the Stealth digital deadlock
Replaces virtually any existing handle set
Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
Designs and finishes to match any homes architectural style
All Schlage handle sets feature adjustable through-bolts that slide up and down 1-1/2″ (38mm), eliminating the need to patch or re-drill your door
Graded Best in Security, Durability, and Finish
IF USING ON A REBATED DOUBLE DOOR TWO REBATE KITS WOULD BE NEEDED, PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW