SATIN BRASS ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT
- This combination set can be used on Timber Entrance doors that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a keyed deadbolt for the outside with an opposing lever and Turn Snib Lock for the inside of the door.
- The handle is easily reversed on-site to suit left or right-hand opening doors
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt allows for quick easy locking from the inside
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 38 to 50mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- 5-year finish and 7-year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
- Inside trim: Levers are solid brass
- Handle sets have solid brass C4 6-pin tumblers with 3 keys.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
External: 445mm Long (from top of the rectangular plate to bottom of the square plate) 75mmWide,
Grab handle projects 75mm (if a screen door is used) check that the handle will allow the screen to close.