ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH QUICK ESCAPE LEVER AND DEADBOLT SNIB INSIDE
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
- Matte Black
- Satin Brass
VENETIAN BRONZE PICTURED
VENETIAN BRONZE IS A DARK BROWN ALMOST BLACK FINISH WITH COPPER HIGHLIGHTS ON THE EDGES
DIMENSIONS: SEE ADDITIONAL PICS
- This combination set is used for a Timber door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a keyed deadbolt for the outside with an opposing lever and snib to lock the deadbolt from the inside of the door all to suit contemporary and classic styled homes
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors internal lever will automatically disengage deadbolt when operated.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- 5-year finish and 7-year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.Inside trim: Levers are solid brass and plated to match finish indicated.
- Handle sets have solid brass C4 6-pin tumblers with 3 keys.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
If using on rebated double doors two rebate kits would be required