ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH DOUBLE OR SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
- Satin Brass
- Matt Black
DOUBLE CYLINDER: LOCKABLE WITH A KEY FROM OUTSIDE AND INSIDE
SINGLE-CYLINDER: LOCKABLE WITH A KEY FROM THE OUTSIDE AND A TURN SNIB ON THE INSIDE
VENETIAN BRONZE PICTURED
VENETIAN BRONZE IS A DARK BROWN ALMOST BLACK FINISH WITH COPPER HIGHLIGHTS ON THE EDGES
DIMENSIONS: SEE ADDITIONAL PICS
Supplied with all components to function no extra pieces to buy, unless going on rebated double doors then a couple of rebate kits would be needed.
- This combination set is used for a Timber door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a keyed deadbolt for the outside with an opposing lever and deadbolt for the inside of the door all to suit contemporary and classic styled homes
- The handle is easily reversed on-site to suit left or right-hand opening doors
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors meets insurance requirements.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- 5-year finish and 7-year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.Inside trim: Levers are solid brass and plated to match finish indicated.
- Handle sets have solid brass C4 6-pin tumblers with 3 keys.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) backsets.
External: 445mm Long (from top of the rectangular plate to bottom of the square plate) 75mmWide,
Grab handle projects 75mm (if you have a screen door) check that the handle will allow the screen to close.