ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH DOUBLE OR SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT.
VENETIAN BRONZE SINGLE-CYLINDER SET PICTURED
VENETIAN BRONZE IS A DARK BROWN FINISH WITH COPPER HIGHLIGHTS ON THE EDGES
THE INSIDE HANDLE CAN EASILY BE REVERSED TO SUIT LEFT OR RIGHT-HAND OPENING DOORS
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
Handle Length: top of the top plate to the bottom of bottom plate excluding deadbolt is 380mm long, the top plate is 70mm Wide x 145mm Long
Handle projection is 68mm
- This combination set is used for a front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a keyed deadbolt
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt, Locked or unlocked with a key from inside or outside
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Locked or unlocked with a key on the outside and locked or unlocked with a turn snib on the inside
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- 7-year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
- Inside trim: Levers are solid brass and plated to match the finish indicated.
- Handle sets have solid brass C4 6-pin tumblers with 3 keys.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) backsets.
- The deadbolt and handle will cover existing 54mm holes
Combination-Entrance-Sets-front-door-lock-locks-for-a-timber-front-door-entrance-door-handle-secure-door-locks-knob-and-handle-pull-schlage-entrance-sets-door-handles-Australia, lockable pull handle, black entrance door handles