SUITABLE FOR ALUMINIUM DOORS: The first screen door catches were designed for fly screen doors aimed at keeping out those pesky insects. As screen doors developed into security screen doors, catches have made way for lockable security solutions that provide the highest level of security while complimenting home design trends.
Sliding security screen door locks meet these requirements and are tested to tough Australian Standards. The lock body is made from pressed steel and is coupled with improved functionality and an industry footprint for ease of retro-fitting.
- Conforms to AS4145.2-2008 achieving physical security level S7 and for durability D6
- Retrofits to suit existing industry door preps
- Operates with Euro Lazy Cam cylinder (not supplied)
- Pressed steel body – provides additional strength
- Key operated deadlocking from both sides
- Non Handed
- Suits Standard 20mm Door Thickness
- Hook Beak Deadlock
SEE ADDITIONAL PICS FOR DIMENSIONS