The latest electronic lock in the Schlage product line, the S-6000 is packed full of features.
Easy to program, the S-6000 provides up to 8 different user PIN codes and temporary access codes can be created for contractors or guests that may need to enter the home on a short term basis.
To operate the lock, you can also use a fob, stick-on patch or card, which are supplied, there is also a key for manual over-ride in case of an emergency.
- 40mm – 90mm door thickness
- 70mm backset (105mm From edge of door to outer edge of plate) minimum style width required 120mm
The S-6000 also has additional security features such as a built-in alarm which can sense forced entry, and an auto re-locking feature if the door is left unlocked for a period of time. The door unlocks from the inside in an emergency such as a fire, by rotating the lever from the inside, at any time.
Features and benefits
- Access you home by user PIN, card or FOB
- Illuminated numeric touch pad
- Never worry about losing keys
- Volume and mute controls
- Easy to set up and operate
- No wiring needed
- Random PIN number function protects your entry code
- Built-in alarm senses potential door attacks
- Door re-locks itself if left unlocked
Peace of mind
- Weather resistant (tested to IP54)
- Two year guarantee
- Double locking