POLISHED BRASS ENTRANCE HANDLE SET
THIS SET HAS A SAFETY EXIT FEATURE: This allows the deadbolt to be unlocked from the inside by simply depressing the internal handle, allowing for a quick exit.
will suit doors 38 to 50mm thick and with a stile width of 110mm or wider
- The Seine entry set is made of solid forged brass substrate for enduring style & strength
- Forged brass is 250% stronger than cast brass
- 6 pin solid brass cylinder with the popular C4 keyway for more security
- Free to escape internal feature unlocks the deadbolt by just pulling down on the internal lever handle
- 3 identically cut keys supplied with each entry handle set
- Adjustable 60mm to 70mm backset on the spring latch & deadbolt.
- Smart non-handed lever design means 1 set suits both left & right hand door installations
- Easy to install with clear instructions & template
- Warranty 5 years on finish & 7 years on mechanical
External: 445mm Long (from top of the rectangular plate to bottom of square plate) x 75mmWide,
Grab handle projects 75mm (if a screen door is used) check that the handle will allow the screen to close.
Internal: 270mm Long x 75mm Wide.
Matching Dummy Handle:
Exact replica of working set but without working components and blank plate where the key would normally go.