ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH DOUBLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT.
MATCHING DUMMY HANDLE AVAILABLE FOR WHEN AESTHETIC APPEAL IS REQUIRED WHEN USED ON DOUBLE DOORS
MATTE BLACK FINISH UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD OPENING TIMBER DOORS.
· This combination set is used for a front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a Double cylinder deadbolt.
· Double Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors which meets insurance requirements for deadbolts
· Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
· Fits timber doors 38 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
· 25mm deadbolt throw
· Grade 1 security rating
· 10 year finish and 10 year mechanical warranty
· Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
· Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
· Inside trim: Knobs are zinc-based plated to match finish indicated.
· Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
Mirror image Dummy set available
Dummy non functioning set can be used on double entrance doors in conjunction with a working set for more aesthetic appeal
If using on Rebated Double doors two rebate kits would be required, one for the latch and one for the deadbolt
schlage addison black