ENTRANCE DOOR HANDLE SET WITH SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT, ORNATE OLD WORLD STYLED DESIGN
CLASSICAL NICKEL FINISH
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD OPENING TIMBER DOORS
- This Entrance set can be used on a timber front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a single cylinder deadbolt for the outside and on the inside a turn snib for the opposing deadbolt and a lever handle for the outside pull handle
- Handle set design is inspired by the colonial era and pairs well with traditional and transitional styles
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors which require easy exit in case of fire.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- Grade 1 security rating
- Lock and finish come with limited lifetime warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
- Finish coordinates easily with other home accents like lighting and plumbing fixtures
IF USING ON REBATED DOUBLE DOORS, TWO REBATE KITS WILL BE REQUIRED