Never before has electronic convenience of this quality been available at such value.
The Stealth Electronic Deadbolt offers the ultimate in electronic convenience. Enjoy 3 levels of convenience for deadbolt security with total peace of mind. The Stealth can be opened via remote, pin code or key. So whether you have a hand full of groceries, you’re sick of fumbling with keys or you want the convenience and freedom of choice, take a closer look at the Stealth security system. Great for the elderly and people on the move, Stealth delivers security with style.
- 3 Ways to Open: Pin Code, Remote or mechanical key override
- 2 Remotes, 2 keys and batteries included in kit
- High security deadbolt with anti-saw protection
- Up to 10 codes can be programmed including temporary contractor/labourer codes.
- Common C4 key profile for easy rekeying to the rest of your house
- Easy DIY installation, long life battery power, no wiring required.
- Can be retrofitted over standard 54mm holes and 25mm latch hole
- Modern Brushed Nickel finish
- Adjustable 60-70mm backset
- Can be used in conjunction with Pull Handles or Lever Handles
- Automatic Locking can be activated.
- Wrong Code Lockout – 5 incorrect attempts will freeze the deadbolt for 3 minutes. The key will still overide in this instance.
- Low Battery Warning
This Front Entry Handle set is aesthetically pleasing and functional when used with the Stealth digital deadlock
Replaces virtually any existing handle set
Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
Designs and finishes to match any homes architectural style
All Schlage handlesets feature adjustable through-bolts that slide up and down 1-1/2″ (38mm), eliminating the need to patch or re-drill your door
Graded Best in Security, Durability, and Finish
May suit Hampton to classic styled homes