THIS ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET IS AVAILABLE WITH A SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT (KEY LOCKABLE FROM THE OUTSIDE AND TURN SNIB LOCKING FROM THE INSIDE.
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD SINGLE OPENING TIMBER DOORS
- This set can be used on a timber front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a single cylinder deadbolt for the outside and on the inside a snib to lock the deadbolt and a knob to open the door
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 6 pin C4 solid brass cylinder
- 5 year finish and 7 year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Outside trim: Handle set is solid forged brass and deadbolt surround. Inside trim: Knob is solid brass
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.