THE SOMME ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET IS AVAILABLE WITH EITHER DOUBLE CYLINDER (KEYED FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE DEADBOLT) OR SINGLE CYLINDER (KEY LOCKABLE FROM THE OUTSIDE AND TURN SNIB LOCKING FROM THE INSIDE) DEADBOLT.
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD SINGLE OPENING TIMBER DOORS
- This Round combination set can be used on a timber front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a double or single cylinder deadbolt for the outside and on the inside a keyed or snib deadbolt and a knob all to suit contemporary to classic styled homes.
- Double or single Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 6 pin C4 solid brass cylinder
- 5 year finish and 7 year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim:Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.Inside trim: Knob is zinc-based plated to match finish indicated.
- Keying: F –Series handle sets are 6-pin tumbler with three keys per lock.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.