NEW BORG MECHANICAL DIGITAL DOOR LOCK, NO BATTERIES OR ELECTRICITY REQUIRED, CODE CAN NOW BE EASILY CHANGED WITHOUT HAVING TO CALL OUT A LOCKSMITH, CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED WITH COVER PLATES TO FIT EXISTING 54mm PRE CUT HOLES
Borglocks digital lock featuring Easicode design, suitable for residential or light commercial use
The Easicode series is the ideal retrofit upgrade where frequent code changing is required.
No longer is it necessary to call a locksmith out to change tumblers to change the code; the code can be changed in the hand with a simple push and twist of a screwdriver for each button.
With the patented ‘Load Plate’ design the Easicode series is also secure; so it won’t be possible to determine the code by button feel; making the series the best option for lower traffic applications.
Automatic locking until the correct code is entered ensures access is for authorised personnel only.
- New Easicode changing method no tumblers to remove.
- Anti-Ligature knob with lever handle inside.
- 60mm backset supplied standard, 70mm available at extra cost
- Suits doors up to 50mm thick
- Can be purchased with retro fit plates for 54mm pre drilled holes
- Holdback function (can be removed if not required).
- Patented ‘load plate’ design eliminates code cracking attempts.
- Cycle tested to 100,000 operations.
- Non-handed keypad – easily reversible on site.
- Over 2000 code combinations
- Finished in satin chrome.