ENTRANCE DOOR HANDLE SET WITH SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT, CONTEMPORARY STYLED
BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH (Looks like stainless steel colour)
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD OPENING TIMBER DOORS
LOW PROJECTION ON OUTSIDE TRIM
Outside handle Trim is 295mm long including top and bottom rectangular plates
The top rectangular plate is 65mm wide x 105mm Long
- This Square combination set is used for a front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a single cylinder deadbolt for the outside and on the inside a turn snib for the opposing deadbolt and a lever handle for the outside pull handle all to suit contemporary styled homes.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors which require easy exit in case of fire.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- Grade 1 security rating
- 10 year finish and 10 year mechanical warranty
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim:Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.Inside trim: Levers are zinc-based plated to match finish indicated.
- Keying: F –Series handle sets are 6-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
IF USING ON REBATED DOUBLE DOORS, TWO REBATE KITS WILL BE REQUIRED