THE SEINE ENTRANCE SET HAS AN ANTIQUE COPPER FINISH ALSO KNOWN AS VENETIAN BRONZE
THIS SET HAS A SAFETY EXIT FEATURE: This allows the deadbolt to be unlocked from the inside by simply depressing the internal handle, allowing for a quick exit.
- The Seine entry set is made of solid forged brass substrate for enduring style & strength
- Forged brass is 250% stronger than cast brass
- 6 pin solid brass cylinder with the popular C4 keyway for more security
- Free to escape internal feature unlocks the deadbolt by just pulling down on the internal lever handle
- 3 identically cut keys supplied with each entry handle set
- Adjustable 60mm to 70mm backset on the spring latch & deadbolt.
- Smart non-handed lever design means 1 set suits both left & right-hand door installations
- Easy to install with clear instructions & template
- Warranty 5 years on finish & 7 years on mechanical
External: 445mm Long (from top of the rectangular plate to bottom of the square plate) 75mmWide,
Grab handle projects 75mm (if a screen door is used) check that the handle will allow the screen to close.
Internal: 270mm Long x 75mm Wide.
Matching Dummy Handle:
An exact replica of the working set but without working components and blank plate where the key would normally go.
If using on rebated double doors two rebate kits would be required
Venetian bronze will oxidize over time. This will change the appearance slightly. Regular maintenance is required to protect the finish, even after it has oxidized. Wax regularly, and clean with a soft cloth daily to remove the oils from your hands that transfer to the metal.