ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT.
MATT BLACK FINISH
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD SINGLE OPENING TIMBER DOORS
Handle Length: Top to Bottom 295mm, top plate is 64mm wide x 105mm Long
adjustable bottom fixing screw allows for a variation of fixing points from 210mm to 245mm centres
- This Square combination set is used for a front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a single cylinder deadbolt for the outside and on the inside a turn snib for the opposing deadbolt and a lever handle for the outside pull handle all to suit contemporary styled homes.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors which require easy exit in case of fire.
- Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
- Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
- 25mm deadbolt throw
- Grade 1 security rating
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.Inside trim: Levers are zinc-based plated to match finish indicated.
- Keying: F –Series handle sets are 6-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
IF USING ON REBATED DOUBLE DOORS, TWO REBATE KITS WILL BE REQUIRED