ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT IN AN AGED BRONZE / ANTIQUE COPPER FINISH
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD OPENING TIMBER DOORS.
MINIMUM RECOMMENDED DOOR STILE WIDTH REQUIRED 110mm
316mm Long from top Large rectangular plate to bottom of the small rectangular plate excluding the deadbolt
The top rectangular plate is 75mm wide x 127mm Long
Please note this colour is hand finished and copper highlights may vary slightly from picture
· This combination set is used for a front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a single cylinder deadbolt.
· Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Locked or unlocked with a key from the outside and locked or unlocked via a turn snib on the inside, allows for quick convenient locking
· Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
· Fits timber doors 40 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
· 25mm deadbolt throw
· Grade 1 security rating
· 10 year finish and 10-year mechanical warranty
· Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
· Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
· Inside trim: Knobs are zinc-based plated to match finish indicated.
· Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
If using on Rebated Double doors two rebate kits would be required, one for the latch and one for the deadbolt
Schlage Addison Aged Bronze