ENTRANCE DOOR GRIP SET WITH DOUBLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT IN AN AGED BRONZE / ANTIQUE COPPER FINISH
UNIVERSAL FITTING: SUITS LEFT OR RIGHT, IN OR OUTWARD OPENING TIMBER DOORS.
- MINIMUM DOOR STILE WIDTH REQUIRED 100mm
- SUITS DOORS 38 – 51mm THICK
· This combination set is used for a front door that combines a thumb latch pull handle and a double cylinder deadbolt.
· Double Cylinder Deadbolt for use on external doors which meets insurance requirements for deadbolts
· Easy to replace existing entrance sets on traditional homes for the ‘home handy’ person
· Fits timber doors 38 to 51mm thick includes instructions and fitting template
· 25mm deadbolt throw
· Grade 1 security rating
· 10 year finish and 10-year mechanical warranty
· Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
· Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handle sets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
· Inside trim: Knobs are zinc-based plated to match finish indicated.
· Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit (60mm) to (70mm) backsets.
If using on Rebated Double doors two rebate kits would be required, one for the latch and one for the deadbolt
Schlage Addison Aged Bronze